Hi

Govindaraj Anbumani anbumani at argentra.com
Thu Sep 25 02:40:16 UTC 2014

Hi,

 I really apologize for subject.

 i have totally 10 ids but only one id having problem.

EX:-

****BEGIN****2014/Sep/25 00:10:02****
copying auth1

Restarting sendmail

Shutting down sm-client: [  OK  ]
Shutting down sendmail: [  OK  ]
Starting sendmail: [  OK  ]
Starting sm-client: [  OK  ]
sleeping...

****BEGIN****2014/Sep/25 02:40:03****
copying auth2

Restarting sendmail

Shutting down sm-client: [  OK  ]
Shutting down sendmail: [  OK  ]
Starting sendmail: [  OK  ]
Starting sm-client: [  OK  ]
sleeping...

****BEGIN****2014/Sep/25 05:10:04****
copying auth3

Restarting sendmail

Shutting down sm-client: [  OK  ]
Shutting down sendmail: [  OK  ]
Starting sendmail: [  OK  ]
Starting sm-client: [  OK  ]
sleeping...

****BEGIN****2014/Sep/25 07:40:05****
copying auth4

Restarting sendmail

Shutting down sm-client: [  OK  ]
Shutting down sendmail: [  OK  ]
Starting sendmail: [  OK  ]
Starting sm-client: [  OK  ]
sleeping...

****BEGIN****2014/Sep/25 10:10:06****
copying auth5

Restarting sendmail

Shutting down sm-client: [  OK  ]
Shutting down sendmail: [  OK  ]
Starting sendmail: [  OK  ]
Starting sm-client: [  OK  ]
sleeping...

Regards,

*Govindaraj Anbumani* | Senior Systems Engineer

*Argentra Pte Ltd* | 1 Kallang Way 2A #07-01 Communications Techno Centre
Singapore 347495

TEL: 65.68462393 | FAX: 65.67492050

[image: RHA2011_Finalist_Logo (30x30)]  [image: SiTF Award
Logo_Winner_SM] Winner
- Emerging Technology - Print Access Management (PAM)

computer.