A lot of pkg problems

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Sep 17 13:41:37 UTC 2014

El día Wednesday, September 17, 2014 a las 11:52:01AM +0100, Arthur Chance escribió:

> It's probably not the most elegant way of working, but this works for
> me. In my nginx.conf the poudriere related bits are
>
>          location /pkgs/ {
>              alias /usr/local/poudriere/data/packages/;
>              autoindex on;
>              autoindex_exact_size off;
>              autoindex_localtime on;
>          }
>
>          location /logs/ {
>              alias /usr/local/poudriere/data/logs/;
>              index  index.html;
>              autoindex on;
>              autoindex_exact_size off;
>              autoindex_localtime on;
>
>              default_type text/html;
>              types {
>                  text/plain log;
>              }
>          }
>
> That's with poudriere's BASEFS=/usr/local/poudriere

Thanks. Is this with a recent version of poudriere. The presentation of
the logs has changed to use 'json'. See here:

https://wiki.freebsd.org/internal/pkg.FreeBSD.org/PortmgrSetup

As I said, I could not manage to get this to work until now. But, it is
not so important, 'tail -f ...' does its job too :-)

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail