FreeBSD and WiDi / Miracast / WiFi Direct HDMI streaming

Waitman Gobble gobble.wa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:03:21 UTC 2014

ok.. one thing - it seems OpenWFD was dropped and the dev started a new
project 'MiracleCast'.. the other day I *thought* I saw that MiracleCast
had a dependency on SystemD, which I don't see at the moment (that could
potentially cause trouble lol).
http://dvdhrm.wordpress.com/2014/02/17/on-wifi-democratic-republics-and-miracles/

anyway I suppose it would be better to work on porting that instead of
OpenWFD.

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA