Using a USB modem.

atar atar.yosef at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:25:17 UTC 2014

Thanks you for your kind support.

> Typically, they will show up as /dev/cuaUx or /dev/cuaUx.x (note the capital U).

That's interesting since in the output of 'ls -lh /dev' in my PC it appears with no capital 'U'.

In addition, I've tried to initialize the both devices with 'ppp' but when I tried to enter the 'term' command, ppp hangs up and don't give me an option to send to the modem commands. Any idea what's the problem?

Regards,

Atar.