CGI scripts not working

Monah Baki monahbaki at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 15:32:22 UTC 2014

Thanks all, renaming the file test to test.cgi works.

Now I have other cgi files without the .cgi extension, how can I keep
them as is without changing the file name and have apache read them
correctly.

I did enable the following:
LoadModule cgi_module libexec/apache24/mod_cgi.so
LoadModule cgid_module libexec/apache24/mod_cgid.so

Thank you