OpenSSL not updated when using freebsd-update

Jay West jwest at ezwind.net
Thu Oct 23 00:08:51 UTC 2014

Because it is a binary patch, and it does not update the "version" of SSL,
it just patches the version of SSL that you have - to not have the bug. All
you need to ensure is uname -r reports the new patch level and you're good.

Jay West, President
EZwind.net
11 The Pines Court, Suite B
Chesterfield, MO 63141