Is true that Microsoft doesn't use products Microsoft in web servers in half the time ?

Graeme Dargie arab at tangerine-army.co.uk
Sun Oct 19 23:22:40 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org [mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of françai s
Sent: 18 October 2014 16:13
To: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
Subject: Is true that Microsoft doesn't use products Microsoft in web servers in half the time ?

Probably I'll invest in a distant future maybe in web servers, but I do not know what to use for this.

In FreeBSD Forums, the user 'deathbyfreezeray' said that "Honestly when it comes to web servers, even Microsoft doesn't use Microsoft products half the time. "  reference:
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/why-do-people-use-freebsd.48396/

Is true that Microsoft doesn't use products Microsoft in web servers in half the time ?

If is true, what are the products in web servers that the Microsoft use in half the time?