SOLVED WITH QUESTIONS Re: Latest NVidia Driver Issue

Dave Babb dcbdbis at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 19:11:22 UTC 2014

I do appreciate the reply. Thank You!

I have a question...This option is already unremmed in the
/boot/defaults/loader.conf......

Should I understand that if a "/boot/loader.conf" file exists......that
the "/boot/defaults/loader.conf" file is ignored?

I would appreciate the clarification in how "loader" works.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Dave