Downgrade a pkg

Maurizio Vairani maurizio.vairani at cloverinformatica.it
Mon Oct 6 07:52:42 UTC 2014

Il 03/10/2014 11:37, Maurizio Vairani ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I need to downgrade VirtualBox to version 4.3.12_1.
> How can I do it ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Maurizio

Thank you guys, but fridays I  was in hurry and I have done in this way:

The server is only few days old and I haven't the old virtualbox-ose package.

I have solved the problem, but the solution is not very elegant: with svn I have downloaded the ports revision 367888 and compiled virtualbox from source.
Step by step instructions:
- Inhttps://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/emulators/virtualbox-ose/?view=log  I have found the last revision of version 4.3.12: 367888
- I have installed svn
# pkg install subversion
- Downloaded the ports revision 367888
# svn co -r 367888 svn://svn.freebsd.org/ports/head /usr/ports
- Installed portmaster
# pkg install portmaster
- Compiled virtualbox from source
# portmaster emulators/virtualbox-ose

Note that some ports give me some errors, I have installed the corresponding package with 'pkg install' and restarted the 'portmaster emulators/virtualbox-ose' command again.
Fortunately now I have a working VirtualBox version 4.2.12.

Regards,
Maurizio