[CURRENT] hostapd: WPA w/ EAP-TTLS or EAP-PEAP or EAP-TLS ?

O. Hartmann ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Oct 3 13:14:56 UTC 2014

Where is the support on WPA with EAP-TTLS or EAP-PEAP or EAP-TLS  in hostapd?

Trying to circumvent FreeBSD's very poor documentation on the options of hostapd, I found
lots of howtos for Linuxes of different flavours utilizing obviously the same hostapd
basis. But whenever I try to configure one of the above mentioned auth methods for a
gateway I try to configure (CURRENT, 10.1-PRE), I get an error.

What is up here?

Regards,
Oliver