pkg + poudriere: shared library change detected .. but not handled ?

Julien Cigar jcigar at ulb.ac.be
Tue Nov 25 11:13:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm using poudriere (3.0.19) to build my own repos, it works well but it
seems that shared library changes are not handled properly, for example
in https://dpaste.de/3yJM/raw I don't understand why bootstrap-openjdk
is not reinstalled when I upgrade java-zoneinfo and vice-versa ..?

The manpage of pkg-upgrade says:

"The difference to pkg-install(8) is that pkg upgrade tries to upgrade
dependencies of packages matched as well while pkg-install(8) is more
conservative during dependencies upgrade."

Have I misunderstood something?

Thanks,
Julien

--