playing Blu-Ray discs

Waitman Gobble gobble.wa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:48:13 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Adrian Chadd <adrian at freebsd.org> wrote:

> > But this would be better i think?
> >
> https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCode2014Ideas#Port_NetBSD.27s_UDF_implementation
> > doesn't look like it's been done yet?
>
> Hey you have it done, so why not use yours as a starting point!
>
> Where'd your udf2 code come from?
>

> -adrian

I forked and updated this project:
https://github.com/williamdevries/UDF

Which I'm *guessing* was copied from
https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCode2012/UDFImplementation ? Maybe not.

But that devries github account has no other projects and this person
doesn't seem to show up on FreeBSD ml. (??) so, who knows. mystery!

The original code is from NetBSD source. I downloaded current, checking it
out.. one thing there's reference in the UDF code to Matt Thomas' red-black
trees.. I think FreeBSD 11.0-Current has nv.h so that stuff will probably
need to be reworked, unless we bring proplib back in.. nah. But it's
possible that the 'new' UDF code will only target current sources, since
the documentation I read states that nv.h is 'since 11'

Waitman

--
Waitman Gobble
Los Altos California USA