openoffice build fails.

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Thu Nov 13 09:41:42 UTC 2014

On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 10:31:19 +0100, Bernt Hansson wrote:
> Tried libreoffice but then I can not add a printer.

Did you try LibreOffice's equivalent of the "spadmin"
program? On my old OO installation it is this one:
/usr/local/openoffice.org-3.3.0/openoffice.org3/program/spadmin
I don't have a LO installation accessible at the
moment, but I was able to add printers with the
equivalent tool I found. Support for CUPS may also
matter.

Today many users seem to prefer LO over OO, because
"LO is the new OO"...

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany