ftp connetion issues

Ashlan Chidester Ashlan.Chidester at megapath.com
Tue Nov 11 22:25:32 UTC 2014

Hello!
I have a cloud VPS on atlantic.net and when I try to telnet to a host I am able to get in once but once I disconnect I cannot re connect. Any suggestions?

Thank you

FreeBSD kickstarrabbit 10.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE #0 r260789: Thu Jan 16 22:34:59 UTC 2014     root at snap.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Ashlan Lee Chidester
TTMT Off-net Escalations
MegaPath
720 S. Colorado Blvd. Suite 800-S Denver, CO 80246
720-670-2802 * 800-440-8138
1230PM-2100hrs Monday-Friday
IM: achidester at megapath.com<mailto:achidester at megapath.com>

Voice * Data * Security www.megapath.com<http://www.megapath.com/>

Privileged/confidential Information may be contained in this message. It is not for use or disclosure outside MegaPath Inc. without a written proprietary agreement. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, or agent responsible for delivery, you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. Please notify the sender as soon as possible and immediately destroy this message and its attachments in their entirety.