please configure this list to subscriber-only, was contact your bank immediately

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu May 29 19:42:30 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-05-29 at 14:37 -0400, John Johnstone wrote:
> Are there other significant mailing lists anywhere today besides the
> FreeBSD world that don't require subscription?

At least Debian user is a list with much higher traffic than FreeBSD
questions, that doesn't require subscription, resp. there are several
Linux mailing lists, but other than the Debian list, there's moderation,
if you aren't subscribed.

I use a Linux MUA with Bogofilter, so most if not all today's spam was
correctly detected.

On Thu, 2014-05-29 at 17:55 +0000, John Levine wrote:
> Today there seems to be as much spam as real mail, and more meta-spam
> than either.

I did not experience the same. Are you sure that you receive junk
because you're subscribed to FreeBSD questions?