Sign up to provide a programmer's perspective on the future of gaming, web, mobile, cloud and the internet of things and get rewarded!

info@pivotpointresearch.com via research.net member at research.net
Thu May 29 00:52:17 UTC 2014

Hi, we noticed from your web postings that you might be involved with software programming in your career.

With this email we’re inviting you to sign up for our Pivotal Perspectives program where you can share your perspectives with companies like Google, Apple, BlackBerry, Microsoft, Amazon and Samsung.

These companies often ask us to conduct independent surveys or online discussion sessions to get input from software programmers on services, APIs and programs that are needed to enable these exciting new frontiers.

To join in the discussion there are only three questions we need you to answer today. (We can assure you that this is purely a collaboration and feedback program and we can also assure you that these tech companies often offer incentives for participating in the surveys and discussion sessions we host on their behalf.)

Here is a link to register:
https://www.research.net/s.aspx?sm=Oeize86rHV3R1YW2Vizg8A_3d_3d

Thanks in advance for your participation and as a  thank you for a quick response the first 25 who respond to this invitation with receive their choice of either an $25 Amazon gift card or $25 via Paypal and we will hold a drawing on May 31 for $100 among all who respond.

Results will be posted on www.pivotpointresearch.com on Jun 1, 2014.

Regards,

Pivot Point Research Group

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
https://www.research.net/optout.aspx?sm=Oeize86rHV3R1YW2Vizg8A_3d_3d