contact your bank immediately

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Thu May 29 00:06:44 UTC 2014

On Wed, 28 May 2014 18:40:34 -0500, Matt Bettinger wrote:
> Yeah time to unsubscribe.  Every mail to this list results in an immediate
> spam , one for one..

The spammers are doing a bad job for their customers.
First-time messages get deleted immediately, and any
further messages get automatically deleted - things
that can be quickly configured in most MUAs. So in case
that "professional banking institution" wants to _really_
contact me, they won't have success. Say thanks to your
spamming "partners". :-)

On Wed, 28 May 2014 23:25:03 +0000 (UTC), Thomas Mueller wrote:
> While I don't expect to make any money on this (better chance of
> finding snow in southern Florida), I save this attachment to see
> if I can read it in my Abiword installation.

Precautions: Disable macros, make sure it's not a mislabeled
archive or executable (common practice in "Windows" land to
"disguise" executables like INVOICE.XLS.EXE or GREETINGS.PDF.EXE,
or rely on the preview functionality in "Outlook" to open it
immediately without question). But it's probably just more
spam text, the usual blah blah nobody actually reads.

As I said: Dear spammers, you're doing a shitty job.
Please do _not_ try again. ;-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany