tar gz

Vinícius Ferrão ferrao at if.ufrj.br
Wed May 28 19:56:45 UTC 2014

You should get to compilation basics.

First extract the package with tar zxvf filename.tar.gz then run ./configure in the extracted files and make install.

For sure it will not work first, you should solve the dependencies during the ./configure phase.

Another point is that a package with this name does not appear to be compiled.

Abraços,
Vinicius.