FreeBSD-10.0r. on Lenovo G780

Stefan Parvu sparvu at systemdatarecorder.org
Mon May 26 07:22:21 UTC 2014

> I suggest grabbing the latest FreeBSD 11-current amd64 snapshot - the
> "VT" one, which has the new console driver in it - and try that with
> X. It should restore things back the right way.

Im on Asus Zenbook UX32VD and have similar problems as Lenovo G780.
Thanks for tip about VT image. I will try as well that.

One question: why do we still have two images for amd64 11 -current, with and without VT ?
Final release will include the new console driver or !?

Thanks,
--
Stefan Parvu <sparvu at systemdatarecorder.org>