USB to parallel for printer HP LaserJet 4mL

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon May 19 13:49:14 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have an older printer HP LaserJet 4mL which always worked nicely when
attached to my FreeBSD servers/laptops using its parallel interface.

Now I do not have any such laptop with parallel anymore. Are there any
recommendations for an USB to parallel interface for printers?

Thanks in advance

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail