Keyboard and mouse After suspend

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 14 16:29:00 UTC 2014

On 14/05/2014 12:13, Nikolai Faßbender wrote:
> Its an 1 Year Old USB no Name Keyboard and a 1 Year Old USB mouse.

That's not what I meant.  Keyboards and mice are pretty much generic --
if it works for one, it will work for just about all of them.

The interesting question is what the PC you're plugging those components
into is.  You know, the bit that runs the OS, where we can change the
code that would affect how all this sort of thing behaves?

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.