Content Suggestion

Eckert Maureen eckertfatileop at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:20:50 UTC 2014

Hello there,

I came across your contact details at hk4u.com.

I have a client who I've been promoting a product for in the following
category: Project management, Team Collaboration, Business Process
Management, Workflow Automation, etc.
It is a fast-growing startup providing businesses with innovative software
solutions for managing tasks, processes and projects.

On this note, I’d like to ask if you’d be interested in:
- writing a review/sponsored post on my client’s products
- mentioning my client and/or its products in your articles when relevant
- publishing company’s press releases
- publishing white papers / infographics on Project Management, BPM-related
topics

Is there anything that might potentially interest you? I will be glad to
hear your feedback and provide you with more details afterwards.

Thank you in advance,