Change block size on ZFS pool

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Tue May 13 09:31:02 UTC 2014

Am 12.05.2014 18:55, schrieb Trond Endrestøl:
>> Be very careful!

thanks a lot for your really fantastic email.
I read it carefully and I will take your suggested approach. It is not
simple but what I understand it should work.
If everything is fine I will write a short manual how it worked.
But my earliest possibility is in two week to do it, so please be
patient for the feedback.

But before I will do this I have to buy another harddisk to make a
backup before.
As I have critical data on it I must avoid any date lose.

Thanks and you will hear from me, if it worked fine.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook