PHP Development Services

Rohan linksseoweb at gmail.com
Tue May 13 02:50:36 UTC 2014

Dear sir \ Madam

My name is Rohan   and I work as a Business Development Consultant. I would
like to discuss a business opportunity with you

We can execute the web Design & Development, Mobile apps Development
projects & SEO Services   for you. Our aim is to  be

giving the best in services and such we offer a premium services at very
competitive prices .we have a three tier quality check system

so no compromise on quality!

Our Primary focus is:-

.        Website Designing

.        Databases programming

.        CMS websites

.        SEO

.        Support & Testing

.        HTML Development

.        Word press Development

.        Joomla Development

.        Magneto Development

.        Durpal  Development

.        Custom PHP CSM Development

.        Apps Gul Design

We provide Web/Mobile design & development to a number of agencies and
establishment and have expertise in:-

Developing highly effective corporate website, E-Commerce / online Web Store

PHP, MySQL, .NET, Joomla, Word press, Drupal, ASP, JSP, HTML, CSS.
Android OS, iPhone, Xcode, Xiom OS, JSON, SOAP, Testing

Design -Photoshop, Corel, E-Commerce - OS Commerce, Zen Cart, Virtue Mart,
Pay Pal , Fedex and any checkout payment getaway system

 Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share our
Methodologies, past working details Testimonials and Prices etc.

Kind Regards,

Rohan