LSMSGCV: You just sent an email to dbracken at rcsd.k12.in.us - please reply

challenge at rcsd.k12.in.us challenge at rcsd.k12.in.us
Mon May 12 21:30:10 UTC 2014

Did you send an email to: dbracken at rcsd.k12.in.us from: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org?

If yes, it got caught as unsolicited email by our spam blocker.  You
can release the mail from spam quarantine by simply replying to this
message.  At the same time the spam blocker will recognize you as a
trusted sender (from this email address) and automatically add you
to my Allow list for this and any future communication.

Many illegal spammers forge email addresses to try to get past spam
blocking software.  These spammers send hundreds of millions of spam
messages a day, clogging email servers and wasting people's time.  We
regret that these spammers have forced us to send this message to you.

Original From: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org

Original To: dbracken at rcsd.k12.in.us

For more information about our spam blocking software please visit
www.lightspeedsystems.com <http://www.lightspeedsystems.com/>

LSMSGCV