enough already ..

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu May 1 10:11:39 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-05-01 at 19:55 +1000, Ian Smith wrote:
> Well, thread/s about off-list dating spam attracted nearly 40 responses
> later last month, and in the first 9 hours! of May (zulu time) we have:

It's unfair to mention me, since I kept cool, while I disliked this
thread too, but at some point I was annoyed of it. Read my quotes,
before you mention me, when talking about the OT.

I received much more discussion about spam, than spam, since this thread
was introduced.

:(

--
A rather good documentary from an African-German woman.

The ARYANS" on german TV
29.04., at 22:10  at ARTE, plus Q & A with Mo Asumang
05.05.2014, at 23:55, ZDF/Das kleine Fernsehspiel

http://www.die-arier.com/en/index.php