best configuration management tool for FreeBSD?

Matthew Pherigo hybrid120 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 00:40:21 UTC 2014

> On Apr 30, 2014, at 7:26 PM, Joseph Mingrone <jrm at ftfl.ca> wrote:
>
> My apologies for the topic detour.  I'm curious Matthew, what mail
> client allows lines that are 745 characters long?  I'm not offended or
> anything, but more surprised.

Hey Joseph,

You're indeed correct, it is a violation of etiquette, although not mean-spirited. Using a mechanical keyboard (or even a touchscreen keyboard) causes me hand pain, so I write my emails using the dictation system on my iPad. But, unfortunately, the email client on the iPad isn't exactly optimized for posting to mailing lists full of command-line users, and line wrapping by hand is a nightmare when you're dictating. It doesn't even have a built-in option for default bottom-posting, perish the thought. I haven't found any iPad email client that is decent for handling mailing lists; if anyone knows of one, please let me know.

--Matt