lang/nimrod issue: missing forward slash

Matthew Pherigo hybrid120 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 19:08:57 UTC 2014

> On Mar 31, 2014, at 1:11 PM, Tijl Coosemans <tijl at coosemans.org> wrote:

>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 12:15:35 -0500 Matthew Pherigo wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I'm having a problem with lang/nimrod that's keeping me from doing any
>> development at the moment. I think this is an issue created by the
>> person who created the port (nimrod works fine on my arch linux VM),
>> but I figured I'd check here in case anyone knows a fix.
>>
>> When I try to compile anything from nimrod, the paths calls the compiler
>> with are incorrect. For example, here is the (successful) compilation
>> output of a program that doesn't depend on any external Libs (besides
>> system.nim):
>
> Can you make these example program available somewhere so I can try to
> reproduce this?

The programs themselves don't make any difference. But, here they are.
The first one is simply
echo("Hello, world!")

The program that has external dependencies is a very incomplete calculator program, as follows:

import strutils
var a, b, c: float
var buf: string
echo("Enter your first number! \n> ")