The most important thing.

Levon Angaladyan angllevon at list.ru
Sun Mar 30 14:03:25 UTC 2014

"Now this is
eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus
Christ, whom you have sent" (John 17:3).
"For it is by
grace that you have been saved, through faith. This does not depend
on anything you have achieved, it is the free gift of God; and
because it is not earned no one can boast about it." (Ephesians
2:8-9).

Receiving Christ
involves turning to God from self (a spirit of repentance) and
trusting Christ to come into our lives to forgive us of our sins and
make us what he wants us to be. Just to agree intellectually that
Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that he died on the cross for our
sins is not enough. Nor is it enough to have an emotional experience.
We receive Jesus Christ by faith, as an act of our will.

http://www.bbnradio.org