creating install media (usb) under ubuntu 13.10?

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at kathe.in
Sat Mar 29 16:36:48 UTC 2014

never mind, i found out a solution at the following link;
http://techpad.co.uk/content.php?sid=78

the only difference between the freebsd handbook content and
the material at the above link is values for 'bs' and 'conv'.

hope this helps someone else in a situation similar to mine. :)

good day,

~mayuresh