Buffalo Firewire 1TB HD

Ajtim lumiwa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 17:18:29 UTC 2014

On Friday 28 March 2014 10:52:52 Warren Block wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Mar 2014, Matthew Pherigo wrote:
> > CRAP. My fault for not counting the digits ._.'
>
> The sizes of both the original and amount copied look suspiciously
> similar to the 4G and 2G limits, and it might be a transcription error
> or a utility reporting sizes in K rather than bytes.

I did install fuse-efat, put fuse_enable in /rtc/rc.conf and fuse_load in
/boot/loader.conf, restart computer and:
mount.exfat-fuse /dev/da1 /mnt

FUSE exfat 1.0.1
ERROR: exFAT file system is not found.

If I run:
mount.exfat-fuse /dev/da1p0 /mnt

FUSE exfat 1.0.1
ERROR: failed to open `/dev/da1p0'

The partition was made on OS X (Mountain Lion) as exFat

--
ajtiM
--------