Crypto-Currency Linuxcoin To Be Released

CaptChadd captchadd at o2.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 20:54:35 UTC 2014

To whom this may concern,

I am contacting you so you have the details about a CryptoCurrency project I have been developing for just over 6 months now called Linuxcoin.

Before I begin I would like to quickly inform you of my Crypto Development background.

I first became interested in Bitcoin back in 2011, asked everyone in the back then quiet small community lots of questions and basically spent a few years just learning, mining and trading.

Roughy a year and a half a go I decided to have a go at Crypto-Currencies at the development end and with little only basic coding knowledge.

I saw that a coin called BBQcoin had been long forgotten and pretty much ignored. So I registered BBQcoin.org, made a forum and went into promotion overload.

In around 3 months I managed to get BBQcoin from nearly dead to being added onto three exchanges and supported by a passionate fanbase.

Towards the end of that year greed started to creep in with other community members trying to capitalise on BBQcoins success so I left the Dev team.

I wanted to move on to create my own coin so after many hours brainstorming I developed and released Extremecoin.

Extremecoin is currently on 2 exchanges and on one of them is even trade paired with the Chinese Yen and I am soon to be releasing Version 1.6 of the EXC client for further improvements.

I put my past success not down to coding knowledge but due to a knowledge of people and looking at aspects of Philosophy. Phycology and Sociology.

A coin should always have a purpose, a fundamental reason for existing and if it does not have that then it serves no purpose and is pointless.

I feel at the moment that money and greed have caused many if these new Cryptocoin developers to lose sight of their Open Souce and Free Software roots.

This is one of many reasons I want to release Linuxcoin, to activity promote Open Source Software and Linux Dustrubutions to once again remind the community where all this came from and in doing so give back to those roots using Linuxcoin for donations.

With everything I have learnt from the various coins I have released I am planning on making Linuxcoin the most influentional CryptoCurrency to date with a dedicated purpose to supporting the Open Source and Linux Distro Development community.

If your project would be willing to have a small "Linuxcoin Accepted Here" Logo pior to the offical launch that would be incredible and would mark your Development team as one of the first to do this, opening the gates for more to follow.

I am currently working on the official .org website now which will explain everything Linuxcoin and I hope it will convince you that it is a project worth considering.

I always put everything I have into a project and I never give up. I love Open Source software and Linux, so if Linuxcoin can help to promote this and get more users interested in Open Source Software and giving Linux distributions a try then it will be a good thing.

King Regards

CaptChadd
David Spanton
United Kingdom