Re:Re: Cable Modems for Large Networks

Steven Friedrich steven.e.friedrich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:47:34 UTC 2014

Are you paying $100 per month for a cable modem, or is the cable bill that and includes the modem?  I bought the 2nd best motorola cable modem at walmart for less than 100.  The best costs about 150-200.  These modems bond cable channels and are fast, but you may oveload even them.!!

What is the model of you current modem?