seeking permission to cite resources from your site

Michelle Peng m.peng at educatorlabs.org
Tue Mar 25 13:46:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm the resource curator for EducatorLabs. I’m building out our resource section (http://educatorlabs.org/resources/), which will eventually cover a wide range of educational topics. We hope to have a bountiful collection by mid-year (a daunting task, if you ask me!) :)

I’m writing to seek permission to copy out some of the citations you make on this page: http://nsa.kpu-m.ac.jp/gijutu/python/man-bsd-ja/gallery/npgallery.html.

There are several there that I think would make for nice additions! Also, I happened to notice a link on that page that’s no longer working. It’s to an important educational resource: http://www.uvsc.edu.

I had the replacement on hand: https://www.uvu.edu/, in case you’re still updating your site.

Below is a short list of my favorite higher ed resources (so far!). When you have a chance, take a look and please feel free to include any on your site that you feel would benefit your visitors:

CollegeEd: College Planning Program
https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/get-started/educator-resource-center/collegeed-college-planning-program

50 Free Educational Podcasts for Thrifty Learners
http://www.opencolleges.edu.au/informed/features/50-educational-podcasts-you-should-check-out/

College Navigator
http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/

Education Insights and Resources from the Experts
http://blog.zintro.com/education/

Prepare For College
http://studentaid.ed.gov/prepare-for-college

US Department of Labor's Career Search Tool
http://www.mynextmove.org/

The Guide to Getting a Masters in Education
http://certificationmap.com/masters-in-education/

Thank you for your time!

Kind regards,
Michelle

Michelle Peng
m.peng at educatorlabs.org
EducatorLabs.org :: Cultivating. Connecting. Curating.
EducatorLabs | 2054 Kildaire Farm Rd. #204 | Cary, NC | 27518

P.S. If you’d rather not hear from me in the future, I do understand! Just send me an email response with that information and I’ll make a note not to contact you in the future.