FreeBSD is really great.. BUT..

Matthias Gamsjager mgamsjager at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:31:22 UTC 2014

> Have been using Eclipse previously without any problems,
> but no experience on v10. Address the list with more
> details to improve that situation.

The eclipse and eclipse-devel from port doesn't build in poudriere or
"native". Neither did the pachted version I fould on the pr.
I mean I am happy with Mate running on a HD6870 (with newcons) with sound
and flashplayer in chrome. Last step would be working IDE (and Steam client
but now I'm pushing it). Netbeans does work but I can't work with that.
Have been scared by Eclipse and it's quirks :p