[Bulk] Re: Re:

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Mar 16 07:01:27 UTC 2014

"Wo kein Kläger, da kein Richter!"

On Sun, 2014-03-16 at 09:53 +0800, Erich Dollansky wrote:
> not really, the German translates more to 'no risk, no fun'.

:D

Word for word it's:
If there isn't a claimant, then there isn't a judge.

And I was thinking of it more or less literally, but indeed, regarding
to the context the 'no risk, no fun' translation is possible too.

I like Erich's note regarding the Holy See :D. Tux is much Holy See
friendlier, than the FreeBSD mascot. While I prefer Linux, the Holy See
friendlier mascot is speaking against Linux, so +1 for FreeBSD,
regarding the mascot.