Neue Sommer-Katalog 2014

kommerziellen Service jean at cathey-corp.com
Fri Mar 14 09:41:39 UTC 2014

If you can not read this email, follow this linkn (http://front.cathey-corp.com/php/emailing/view_mail.php?CODE=60M3YWNV_26230&HASH=8cbae9ce75cced474b1dc924505aea70)

Discover the Slim fit polo shirts new collection - WebMenshirt

 webmenshirts : exclusive elegance (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_26&l=http%3A%2F%2Fid46.r.cathey-corp.com%2F)

 Fianet 9,9/10 (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_9&l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fia-net.com%2Fannuaire%2F8120%2Fchemiseweb.html)

 Met us on Facebook (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_15&l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fchemiseweb%3Fref%3Dmf)

 29 945 Facebook fans (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_15&l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fchemiseweb%3Fref%3Dmf)

 JOIN US FACEBOOK
 AND VISIT ALL OUR NEWS
 Already
 29.945 fans

 Slim fit polo shirts new collection

 DISCOVER THE NEW COLLECTION

 SLIM FIT POLO SHIRTS

 SEE ALL THE COLLECTION (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_26&l=http%3A%2F%2Fid46.r.cathey-corp.com%2F)

 Our new line of polo shirts is completely redesigned : new slim fit, new models with shirt collar and cuffs, a new range of colors, new grid sizes from S to 3XL size.

 Polo Swing

 Polo SWING

 Elbow polo shirt in cotton jersey.
 Available in 13 variations of colors and fabric matchings.
 (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_18&l=http%3A%2F%2Fid46.r.cathey-corp.com%2Fen%2Fs%2F544%2Flong-sleeved-polos-elbow)

 Polo Groove

 Polo GROOVE

 Small button-down collar polo shirt.
 Available in 7 variations of colors and fabric matchings.
 (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_16&l=http%3A%2F%2Fid46.r.cathey-corp.com%2Fen%2Fs%2F747%2Flong-sleeved-polos-button-down-collar)

 Polo Jazz

 Polo JAZZ

 Two-tone polo shirt in cotton jersey.
 Available in 6 variations of colors and fabric matchings.
 (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_17&l=http%3A%2F%2Fid46.r.cathey-corp.com%2Fen%2Fs%2F748%2Flong-sleeved-polos-two-tone)

 And for notaligics of sales
 Find a wide selection of end series items with discount

 Good deals on shirts, sweaters and polos (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_20&l=http%3A%2F%2Fid46.r.cathey-corp.com%2FBonnesAffaires.php)

 OUR GUARANTIES

 satisfied or reimbursed (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_19&l=http%3A%2F%2Fid46.r.cathey-corp.com%2FFAQengagements.php)
 quality manufacturing (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_24&l=http%3A%2F%2Fid46.r.cathey-corp.com%2FFAQarticles.php)
 secure payment (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_23&l=http%3A%2F%2Fid46.r.cathey-corp.com%2FFAQpaiement.php)
 free delivery (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_21&l=http%3A%2F%2Fid46.r.cathey-corp.com%2FFAQlivraison.php)
 traking your order online (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_22&l=http%3A%2F%2Fid46.r.cathey-corp.com%2FFAQcommande.php)
 premium site fianet (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_25&l=http%3A%2F%2Fid46.r.cathey-corp.com%2FFAQFIAnet.php)

 join us on facebook (http://lt.cathey-corp.com/r.php?i=60M3YWNV_26230_15&l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fchemiseweb%3Fref%3Dmf)

 All OUR ITEMS IN STOCK
 All the shirts and accessories offered by webmenshirts com are available in stock in our own warehouses, which allows us:
 - To deliver all our clients' orders with no risk of product shortage.
 - To guarantee a better service quality standard and an immediate delivery.
 - To carry out a quality control of the shirts before offering them on the website webmenshirts com
 - To send the parcels within 48 hours or less (working days) following the confirmation of your order.
 EXPRESS PREPARATION IN 48 H
 The orders are all handed over to the COLISSIMO service of LA POSTE (the French postal service) within 48 hours or less following the sending of the e-mail order confirmation.
 Packaging :
 All sent shirts are arranged in a rigid cardboard packaging in order to preserve our products' quality and ensure that the shirts are delivered in perfect condition.
 Delivery information :
 You will simultaneously receive an e-mail indicating the expedition number which will allow you to follow the transportation of your parcel on the website. www.laposte.fr/colissimo
 Delivery :
 The COLISSIMO service of LA POSTE is committed to handing your order over to you in exchange for a signature within the following times :
 -
 Metropolitan France : 48 Hours (working days)
 -
 Other destinations : from 7 to 10 days depending on destination n
 SHIPMENT FEES :
 The shipment fees are calculated depending on your address of delivery and are added to the price of your shopping basket.
 Shipment fees add up to 7,20 € per order to be delivered in Metropolitan France.
 Shipment fees add up to 15,90 € per order to be delivered in the DOM TOM.
 Shipment fees add up to 15,90 € per order to be delivered in a country of the EEC.
 7 DAYS FOR YOUR RETURNS, 7 DAYS FOR YOUR REFUND
 You have 7 days to return an item which does not meet your expectations and Webmenshirts will reimburse you within 7 days.
 You can obtain a Return request number very simply. Click on My account, login and click on Return request or Exchange. A return request number will be automatically attributed online.
 Subject to compliance with the Terms and Conditions, Webmenshirts com will fully refund the amount of your purchase including the delivery charges, by re-crediting your bank card within seven days of receiving the return parcel. Charges for returning the parcel are at your cost.
 LOYALTY PROGRAMME
 Become a Webmenshirts customer, and enter into the world of Webmenshirts : stay on top of our latest news and transform your purchases into reductions and other privileges! More exclusive benefits and sales promotions, without any conditions on participation or usage.
 YOUR BENEFITS
 Webmenshirts rewards you for all of your purchases! Each loyalty point is converted to a reduction %.
 As soon as you have earned a certain number of points, you win reduction coupons to use on your future purchases at id46.r.cathey-corp.com.
 Your loyalty is really rewarded !
 For every 10€ spent, you obtain 0,5 loyalty points. Each loyalty point represents a 1% reduction on your future purchases (not including delivery charges)* up to 300€ total purchase, or 15% off.
 Example: for 70€ of purchases, you earn 3,5 loyalty points.
 * Please note : within a 10€ bracket, rounding off rules apply. Example: for 104€, you earn 5 loyalty points (rounded off to 100€). Reduction coupons are edited with one digit after decimal per 0,5 bracket. The maximum reduction is fixed at 15% (equivalent to 300€ of purchases).
 HOW DOES IT WORK ?
 > You purchase an item or items at id46.r.cathey-corp.com.
 > Your loyalty points are converted to a percentage of reduction, in the limit of 15%.
 > You have reached the 300€ limit of purchases? An email with a promotional code, corresponding to the amount of your reduction coupon, will be sent to you automatically by email.
 > You have made a purchase over 300€ or your total number of loyalty points is over the 15% reduction limit? A 15% off redyuction coupon is automatically edited and the balance is kept in your customer account.
 > Your reduction coupons cannot be combined and are valid one year. You may use your reduction coupon for any order, without any minimum amount restrictions.
 > Your reduction coupons cannot be combined and are valid one year. You may use your reduction coupon for any order, without any minimum amount restrictions.
 The discount of your coupon is applicable on all items on the site except items on sale or promotion.

 Webmenshirts - Manufacturer of trendy high-end shirts - Direct sales from manufacturer to customer
 Over 600 models available from 39,99€ to 47,90€ maximum price.
 Pursuant to French Law No. 17 of 78 January 6, 1978 as amended by Law of 6 August 2005 relating to computers, files and freedoms, the participants have a right to access, modify, correct and delete personal data from contact at chemiseweb com