VPN choices?

Bill Tillman btillman99 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 20:52:27 UTC 2014

I have had good luck with Open VPN, which is a port in FreeBSD. I can't say I've done all that you referenced with it...Skype, etc.. But it's been working just fine for my remote network needs. I have it on a server running inside of my firewall, which is also a FreeBSD server and I use NATD to redirect the port needed for VPN.