If the BSD become known as Linux, BSD distributions will be millions just like there are on Linux?

Waitman Gobble gobble.wa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 04:30:06 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 6:25 PM, Erich Dollansky <
erichsfreebsdlist at alogt.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 12 Mar 2014 10:28:33 -0700
> aurfalien <aurfalien at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 12, 2014, at 10:12 AM, Jorge Luis Carvalho Santos
> > <jorgeassembler1 at outlook.com> wrote:
> >
> > > If the BSD become known as Linux, BSD distributions will be
> > > millions just like there are on Linux?
> >
> > Well I don't see that happening as one was named after a school and
> > the other after some ones first name.
> >
> > Or, did I miss something?
>
> yes. The university did not leave California.
>
> Erich

hmmm the past. i think the future vision is better than science fiction,
there are some incredible minds focused on the work.

yes Adrian, not 100% alot of the OSX work was contracted out. some people
have code in that project. but, strategies change with leadership.

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA