Press Release - "The Anarchists' Manifesto"

James Dante Wood jamesdantewood at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 07:24:05 UTC 2014

Dear Blogger,
Please release the following press release to your recipients. This message is Can Spam compliant based on a harvesting of e-mail addresses pertinent to the keyword “blogger” and I will be happy to interview you by phone or e-mail (949-264-6028 and jamesdantewood at rambler.ru) if you would like more material for your blog. I have 24 websites that should go viral and change the political landscape of the planet in the near future.

To unsubscribe, please reply with “Unsubscribe” in the subject heading.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,
James Dante Wood
100 Flor de Sol
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
USA
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA – March 7, 2014 – release of “The Anarchists' Manifesto” by James Dante Wood, eBook available in Word .doc format, 51 pages, for only $5.95.

"The Anarchists' Manifesto" is a continuation of "The Communist Manifesto" demonstrating how a world without government, and what laws remain are enforced by arbitration, can function in a high-tech paradise, leading to the opportunity for great wealth for all, freedom, and security. Learn how to be rewarded for not paying your taxes, and for violating absurd environmental regulations, in order to bring unemployment, inflation, and interest rates to very low levels. Become part of the Anarchists who obey the Law Party (ALP) to elect politicians who will downsize and hopefully eradicate government. Learn how to privatize all the branches of government desired by the people for better, cheaper, more efficient service. Learn how to advertise your products and services with little to no money and undermine the liability of expensive online advertising that punishes you when you pay more for each click to generate more traffic. With us, the more you pay upfront, the less you pay per click, and we show you how to do the same if you have a Web presence for only $47. Be part of the Third Industrial Revolution!

See http://www.AnarchistsWhoObeyTheLaw.com