Cryptografically signed ISO images

A.J. Kehoe IV (Nanoman) nanoman at nanoman.ca
Mon Mar 3 19:33:46 UTC 2014

On the "Getting FreeBSD" page, I think it would be a great idea to add a copy of the PGP signed RELEASE announcements (https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-announce/2014-January/001532.html), and to have them available for download via HTTPS.  You should suggest something like this by sending a PR:

https://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html

--
A.J. Kehoe IV (Nanoman)     |  /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Nanoman's Company           |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail