How do I build my own package server?

Bertram Scharpf lists at bertram-scharpf.de
Tue Jun 24 18:26:02 UTC 2014

On Tuesday, 24. Jun 2014, 10:36:14 -0500,, CyberLeo Kitsana wrote:
> On 06/24/2014 08:55 AM, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
> >
> > Is there any documentation how to build a package
> > server that can be understood in finite time?
>
> I have used poudirere[1] to great effect for this purpose.

This seems to be exactly what I searched for.

> > On the other side: I do not feel very well having loads of SQLite
> > databases in the base system.
>
> Can you articulate this feeling further?

It's just that I am used to grep directories and that I learned to read
the "+CONTENTS" files. I like to open files in an editor; this is what I
always liked UNIX for.

Besides that, SQLite is not part of the base system but a port/package
itself.

Anyway, thanks a lot.

Bertram

--