That was the reason I post old news, for example, news of 2006, 2007

françai s romapera15 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 13:58:02 UTC 2014

Unfortunately all the computer courses I did were not serious courses, not
taught how to not get outdated of course content, nor taught the minimum
course content.

None of these computer courses I did was the high school level and neither
the undergraduate level.

But I read a lot about computers, including BSD using only Google without
knowing whether the content is very old because I was very interested, but
I  help you in topic Documentation Translation Help, even I using Google
Translator

I live in Brazil. I participate in FUG-BR and other forums that I spoke in