howto make package on 10.0

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jun 20 21:12:43 UTC 2014

On 20/06/2014 14:44, Fbsd8 wrote:
> make install clean   works just fine.
> But "make install package" ends with error code 1.
>
> How do I make a package from a ports tree directory in RELEASE-10.0?

make package

Specifically, making packages now precedes the final installation step.

Even so, what you did should still have resulted in a package tarball,
but we haven't a hope of working out what went wrong with the meagre
information you supply.  So how about telling us what port(s) you were
trying to deal with and what exactly was the output from your attempt to
make a package?

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--