AW: pppoe with ppp and pf nat - problems booting

Paul Blockhaus paul at mueller-blockhaus.de
Tue Jun 17 22:36:00 UTC 2014

The Problrm could be, that the system doesn't wait long enough for setting up ppp, pls. let us have a look in your /var/log/messages. If it is like I think you should append the option netwait_if_timeout in the man /etc/rc.conf.
It is possible, that ppp needs up to 3 minutes.

PS: google is your friend and the man too :-)

Greetings Paul