Virtual Box Mouse?

Anders Jensen-Waud anders at jensenwaud.com
Sun Jun 15 23:11:43 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 06:05:19PM -0400, kpneal at pobox.com wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 02:22:36PM -0700, Chris Maness wrote:
> > Warren, where would I find this file?
>
> /etc/
> /usr/local/etc/

If /etc/X11/xorg.conf doesn't exist, you can generate one by running 'X
-configure' as root. This will generate a new file called xorg.conf.new,
which you can, if it runs successfully for your hardware, copy to
/etc/X11 to make it permanently available for all users on the machine.

With regards to your mouse issues--I have been running FreeBSD 10 in a VM
on Mac OS X for a while, and I had to install dbus and hal in order for
it to work. Are those services installed and running? Please check that you
have dbus_enble="YES" and hald_enable="YES" in /etc/rc.conf.