issue building clang

Kent Kuriyama kent.kuriyama at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:20:44 UTC 2014

What version of FreeBSD are you running?

I am running RELENG 10 and have seen where 'clang' either dumps core or has
a segmentation fault while compiling large programs.  The compilation
succeeds when I shutdown my qbittorrent server.  You might try performing
the 'buildworld' / 'buildkernel' while in single user mode.

Kent