We Can Help Increase Your Keyword Ranking

vittorio Recchi vittorio.recchi01 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 08:24:41 UTC 2014

Dear Business Head www.people.freebsd.org

This is Susanta working as a business development consultant with a web
solution company.

I believe traditional advertising has its place and it can be effective if
campaigns are built and rolled out properly. But online marketing for
Business it depends on different aspects, among all of these getting
visitors for business door is most important – especially with SEO and with
his methods it can be placed in right place.

Just for your amazement, here are a few true facts:

• 87% of all visitors are from a page 1 position – If you’re not there you
probably won’t be found.

 • 91% of Internet users use search engines for searching their needs.

• 72.3 percent of Google search engine users chose a natural search result
as the most relevant.

The only way you can confirm your online business advertising method is
working is by the sales increases. If more customers come, and sales go up,
then it must be working.

What do you think about these? If you’re interested, I am happy to get
something prepared up and sent over to you regarding what your business
website is missing to be on top of organic result.

Thanks,
*Susanta*
Business Development consultant
+919938780190