Make buildkernel fails

Daniele Mazzotti kappei84 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 07:54:17 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am having a problem when I try to build my custom kernel in order to add
ACPI debug.

My current configuration is the following one:

FreeBSD Von-Neumann 10.0-RELEASE-p1 FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE-p1 #0: Tue Apr  8
06:45:06 UTC 2014
root at amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
amd64

and the kernel I am trying to build is defined here:

http://pastebin.com/1UBWLcXX

The only difference between this custom kernel and the GENERIC one is the
line "options        ACPI_DEBUG    # Debug support for ACPI"

When I run the build kernel command this is the error I get:

http://pastebin.com/b10VHqBQ

and it seems like the dependency for building the crypto module cannot be
found. I tried to google a bit, but I could not find any valuable answer.
Is it possible that I have somehow an  outdated base?

For the sake of completeness you can find the makefile here:
http://pastebin.com/p2BStnhW

I look forward to receiving any help.
Cheers,
Daniele.