Updating and displaying CMOS clock

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Jul 7 08:38:36 UTC 2014

El día Monday, July 07, 2014 a las 09:10:15AM +0700, Victor Sudakov escribió:

> I have googled up another hacky way of to do that:
>
> sysctl `sysctl -e machdep.adjkerntz`
>
> It's from https://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org/msg03414.html
>
> But I have not found anything to display the CMOS clock, only to set it.

We have in the ports sysutils/dmidecode and I'm wondering, while it
decodes a lot of information from the BIOS, why it does not print the
RTC too... Maybe it could be enhanced to do so?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail